Attorney Sharma is licensed in Florida and practices U.S. Immigration and Entertainment Law. Because U.S. Immigration Law is Federal in nature, Attorney Sharma represents clients located throughout the United States, including individuals, Fortune 500 corporations, hospital systems, professional & religious workers, film actors, directors, producers and musicians to file immigration cases before USCIS, such as H-1B, L-1, E-2, E-3 work visas, fiancé petitions, employment petitions, marriage and family based green cards, as well as answers to complex Requests for Evidence/queries and appeals.
Our firm also represents clients with Entertainment law or Personal Injury law cases that are subject exclusively to Florida State Law.
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Bar
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law
- Interviewed by various media sources including: Reuters, BBC Radio, Television Interview on Immigration Reform &, Television Interview on Client’s Last Wish, Television Interview on Defense of Client Labelled a Terrorist, Television Interview on Deferred Action), The Pune Mirror, Silicon Valley’s San Jose Mercury News, Florida Times-Union/Jacksonville.com, Jacksonville’s Daily Record and The Victim’s Advocate.
- Quoted by 125+ news organizations worldwide including the Associated Press, NBC, CNBC, Chicago Tribune and the Times of India.
- Legal Commentator: PolicyMic and ashwinsharma.com – A US Immigration News Blog, one of the Top 10 Blogs on Immigrants’ Rights according to About.com
- Attorney Sharma is fluent in Punjabi and Hindi/Urdu. Law Office staff fluent in Spanish.