Ashwin Sharma, Esq. is licensed in Florida and practices U.S. Immigration Law. Attorney Sharma represents clients located throughout the United States, including individuals, Fortune 500 corporations, hospital systems, State governmental departments, professional & religious workers, film actors, directors, producers and musicians to file immigration cases before USCIS, such as H-1B, L-1, E-2, E-3 work visas, fiancé petitions, employment petitions, marriage and family based green cards, as well as answers to complex Requests for Evidence/queries, and appeals.
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Bar
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law
- Interviewed by international news media including: Reuters, BBC Radio, Times of India, Television Interview on Immigration Reform, On President Trump’s Travel Ban, On President Trump’s Revised Travel Ban, On Green Card Holder’s Fears, On Client’s Last Wish, On Defense of Client Labelled a Terrorist, On Deferred Action), The Pune Mirror (India), Silicon Valley’s San Jose Mercury News, Florida Times-Union/Jacksonville.com, Jacksonville’s Daily Record and The Victim’s Advocate. Consulted by National Public Radio on how to correct NPR’s incorrect Immigration Law news article.
- Quoted by 125+ international news media including the Associated Press, NBC, CNBC, Chicago Tribune and the Times of India.
- Legal Commentator: Mic.com and ashwinsharma.com – A US Immigration News Blog, one of the Top 10 Blogs on Immigrants’ Rights according to About.com
- Board Member, IndoUS Chamber of Commerce NE Florida
- Recipient of the Jacksonville Business Journal’s Ultimate Attorney Award