A new H-1B Beneficiary attestation in use by the U.S. Consulate, Hyderabad. H-1B workers attest the document only if they are to be engaged by a Consulting Firm.
The below wording was found in a new H-1B Beneficiary attestation in use by the U.S. Consulate, Hyderabad. H-1B workers attest the following only if they are to be engaged by a (presumably IT) consulting firm.
US CONSULATE GENERAL, HYDERABAD, INDIA
I, _____________ born on _____________ in _____________ state that:
- I have read and understand the Wilberforce pamphlet.
- The petitioner is _____________
- The petitioner supervisor is _____________ with a principle location of _____________
- The number of petitioner employees at the work site is_____________
- My primary work location is _____________
- The end-client for my work is _____________
- The end-client supervisor is _____________
- The _____________ supervisor is located ‘offsite’ and is not regularly employed for the predominant part of the workday/work week/work month at the site where I work.
- Contact with the _____________ supervisor is limited to weekly visits to the _____________ office and occasional Petitioner supervisor visits to end-client work sites.
- The principle day-to-day management is conducted by the client, _____________
- The client, _____________, provides the tools and equipment (including any software and operating environment) needed for the job.
- The petitioner, _____________, makes primary hiring firing and promotional decisions.
- Petitioner supervisor sits down at end-client location and reviews code, does not rely on on-site Petitioner supervisor for evaluation purposes.
- The petitioner, _____________ claims Beneficiary for tax purposes
- The petitioner, _____________ provides primary benefits, such as life/medial insurance etc.
- The petitioner _____________ does not provide any primary/key proprietary tools or applications for the work.
- I produce a product related to Petitioner’s line of business.
- The client, _____________ makes the main development and product decisions for the end product I produce.
I understand that any false, knowingly incorrect, or misleading statements made to a consular or immigration official may result in a permanent ineligibility for a visa to the United States of America.
_____________ Subscribed/sworn before/by me this day _____________
Deponent Vice Consul/Consul/Investigator